Norfolk, 11th May
Norfolk | Short Break | 3 nights | 11th - 14th May
Book your place here
Bell Tents: £988 sharing / £1,235 single
Treehouses: £1,123 sharing / £ 1,404 single
We are inviting you to spend three nights with Wildfitness in West Lexham, Norfolk. For those of you have not paid a visit to this part of the world before, it is one of a few places in England that has retained its original heritage and resisted development. Its unspoilt coastline, beautiful countryside, forests and heathland offer up great opportunities to get closer to nature.
Over the course of the long weekend, you will be taught by our expert head coaches how to move well and with confidence. We will be staying at the rural retreat of West Lexham, sleeping in cosy bell tents, with unique bright decor or glamping in one of the stunning treehouses.
We will be running and climbing, playing games and mixing high intensity with serious de-stressing. We don't want to provide too much detail as we want there to be an element of surprise!
- Three meals a day specially created by our chef to fit the Wild Eating guidelines
- All local transport during the course
- Two to three group training or skills sessions per day based on natural movement. These might include running, boxing, swimming, circuits, climbing
- Group sessions to enhance joint mobility and flexibility
- Workshops covering wild movement, mindset and nutrition & how to continue what you learn at home
- Prices exclude transport to location