Sign up to our free newsletter for ideas and inspiration on how to live Wild:
Invalid email address
-Muys Snijder, 1 week Boost, June 2011
“The coaches are fantastic; encouraging, supportive but constantly helping you to push yourself and break through your own barriers.”
- Arrive at the village, take in the views and relax!
- An introductory talk covering the core concepts of Wildfitness
and explaining how you will be training for maximum physical
and health benefits.
- Dinner altogether followed by sundowners on the stone roof
at sunset over looking Crete’s White Mountains.
- Early morning foam roller session, to loosen up any tight
muscles from travelling.
- Introduction to boxing on the high terraces of the peaks.
- Personalized assessment by one of our experts looking at
any postural imbalances and your movement patterns.
Discussion of your goals for the course.
- Kettle bell training skills in the meadow.
- Wild Metabolism workshop, learning the best ways to
maintain energy and get lean.
- Hip & Shoulder workshop, to stretch out muscles and help
loosen key joints.
- A 4 or 7km run on Rodhopou peninsula with magnificent
views of the coast.
- A morning trek to little-visited Polirinia gorge taking in the
stunning scenery along the way.
- Wild Movement workshop, followed by an introduction to
- Optional boxing session.
- Afternoon “primal skills” circuits - pushing, lunging, twisting,
- Workshop on effective training - Intensity vs. Over Training.
- Short cooking lesson on delicious local recipes from our
- An interval training session to fire up your metabolism.
- Morning Hip & Shoulder workshop, continuing previous
learning on the best way to stretch out muscles and open
- Wild Eating workshop, learning what our bodies have evolved
to Eat. You will find these foods as part of our Wild Menu.
- Optional Yoga session.
- A long afternoon swim to a wonderful off-shore island.
- Early morning boxing session – in the fresh mountain air.
Plus some Speed/Agility/Quickness skills.
- Optional walk around local area – even trying some farming
activities if you fancy it!
- Further kettle bell skills training in small groups.
- Hill sprints session and running drills.
- A night out with dinner in the local village and even some
Cretan dancing for the brave!
- Lie-in and relaxation massage.
- A trip to the beach for games on a nearby island with
breathtaking views of the sea.
- Lovely assorted picnic lunch – making the most of the
- Wildfitness special circuit session.
- Final kettle bell session, a chance to get tough!
- A short talk on Cretan culture & history before dinner from
our local host, Tassos.
- Mini-triathlon at the stunning Elafonisi beach - amaze
yourself with your new-found energy.
- Practical workshop – teaching you how to continue
living the wild values back home.
- Individual re-assessments.
- Optional boxing or running drills for those who just can’t get
- Relaxation and stretching session followed by a sunset
walk and pre-dinner drink.
- A speed skills running session, learning useful techniques
for improving your training back home.
- Final Wild Talk with discussion and a last opportunity to quiz
our incredibly knowledgeable coaches.
- Optional choice to leave early and visit Chania, to look at the
port and museum or go on the monastery trek.
- Off to the airport, ready to face the urban zoo with renewed vitality!
Note: This course is predominantly group activities
although the trainers are around to talk with at any
stage. The group size is a maximum of 16 people
and the classes will often be split into 2 or 3 groups
to ensure that we can give individualised attention.