Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 wild salmon fillets
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- Handful of coriander
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- 1 inch root ginger, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Scatter the sliced fennel onto the middle of a baking dish and place the fillets skin side down
3. Pour the orange juice over the fillets. Scatter the grated ginger, chilli flakes over the fillets and season with salt and pepper
4. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the fillets flake easily
5. Serve the salmon fillet on top of a spoonful of fennel, top with the remaining orange juice from the dish and scatter with coriander
About our Blog
We write occasional pieces about our adventures, about our findings related to the Wildfitness approach, about food and we also invite others to contribute.