- 3-meals per day created by our on-location chef according to the Wild Eating guidelines
- All local transport during the course
- 2-3 group training or skills sessions per day based on natural movement. These might include running, boxing, swimming, circuits, climbing or hiking.
- Group structural hygiene sessions to enhance joint mobility and flexibility.
- Workshops covering wild movement, mindset and nutrition to translate what you learn to your daily life once home
- Postural and video movement assessment and one-on-one follow up discussion
- One-on-one reassessment at the end of the course
- At least one massage (depending on course length)
- Personalised documentation of what you have learned on the course